ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴜꜱʏ ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ

Sparks of nervousness appeared in the castle of Hogwarts as the Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament was about to be held. That feeling was so noticeable, especially after Albus Dumbledore decided to set a staff meeting on Sunday. That decision of his slightly annoyed me, because I had to leave Lucius earlier than we thought.

"What is it so enlightening that he has to say?" Lucius asked, also a bit irritated. 

"I truly don't know, but I'm sure it will be cathartic!" I said with a sarcastic smirk.

Lucius approached me and moved a strand of hair from my face. His light blue, sparkly eyes kept contact with mine as he cupped my face. Instinctively, I smiled at the eye contact we shared.

"You know, we'll have to repeat this," I said.

"Certainly, darling. But next time I'll have to deal with that old, self-centred prick," Lucius responded and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he embraced my waist. "Write to me, love, will you?" Lucius said, and I chuckled quietly. 

"You're so eager to know what Dumbledore will say at that meeting, are you now?" I said through a laugh and snuggled his neck.

"Oh, I'm dying of curiosity," Lucius responded, kissing the top of my head. 

Breaking off from his hug, I picked up my purse and walked to him again. I pressed my lips on his, this time with even more passion. As I looked at him, his glance was gentle and relaxed. "See you soon, dearest," I said and Lucius smirked.

"Of course, princess," he responded. 

It wasn't long enough until I began to crave Lucius's hugs and kisses again. I wanted to stay in his arms for eternity and feel his lips on my skin for my whole life. This weekend was one of the best ones in my life, as I spent it with the man I've thought about so many times. But sadly I had to leave him and go to Hogwarts in order to listen to the nonsense Albus had to say at that meeting of his. 

When I arrived at Hogwarts, it was 10 o'clock already. The whole castle was really quiet, usual for Sundays when most of the students were normally still asleep. I made my way to my chamber and left my purse on the table. Kicking off my heels I felt slightly relieved to be in the comfort of my four walls. I slid my dress down and walked over to my wardrobe in order to pick some clean clothes, along with a clean towel.

When I'd picked out what I'll wear until the meeting, I went to the bathroom and put the clothes and the towel on the shelf. I took off the rest of the things I wore and stepped into the shower. Once the warm water made contact with my body, I started to feel the muscles in my body starting to relax. 

As I lathered my body with my favourite, vanilla-scented shower gel, my hands repeatedly slid along my curves. My eyes were closed and I remembered Lucius's hands gripping my thighs as he thrusted into me, and his lips kissing and sucking on my skin. I whimpered quietly as the water slid down over the hickeys Lucius sucked on my stomach and breasts. 

My thoughts were over when I realised I had no time to daydream - I needed to mentally prepare for listening to that meeting and also continue with my activities for today.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried my body with the towel. Then, I put on the clean clothes I prepared - black leggings, a white printed shirt and a thin grey cardigan. Finally, I rubbed some face cream into the skin and put on some lip balm. 

Realising I still had time for myself, I went to the kitchen in order to brew myself a coffee. When it was done, I brought it into the living room and placed it on the coffee table. I remembered the book Zelda gave to me and finally wanted to put my hands on it.