ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇʟɪᴇꜰ

I walked down the big, dark hall, and the only thing that provided light were torches that hung from the walls. I noticed a big double door that opened right when I stood in front of them. I saw someone covered in dark fabric, his face was covered too. It looked like a very bad version of a Dementor.

I walked past the person, but he didn't bother to notice that I was there. Just as I was a ghost, I could go everywhere I wanted without anyone seeing me.

As I was wandering around the huge room, I only managed to see the silhouettes of the things due to the darkness. But, I made my way to a certain point where everything was visible.

I saw Igor kneeling on the ground, surrendering to the dark person in front of him. Distraught by his fear, he was in his own world. He didn't say a word, waiting for the dark silhouette to take his life. However, I wasn't feeling sad or afraid. Instead of that, I felt satisfaction overwhelming me.

As the green light of the Killing Curse left the silhouette's wand, Igor collapsed on the ground, having the curse momentarily take the being out of his body. And there I stood, frozen from the scene in front of me. In a sudden moment, my gut was filled with a strong urge to laugh.

I felt relieved. When the silhouette was about to uncover its face, I saw darkness and came back to the world of reality.

Considering the dream I just had, I woke up pretty peacefully. It wasn't anything like normal jumpscare usual at the times when you have nightmares, but very much relatable to the normal waking up.

However, I needed to think about that dream. With the intention to find out about it, I got up from my bed and headed to my bookshelf. Somewhere on it, I had a book about dreams and their meanings that my mother gave me. Although I wasn't a big fan of divination and telling the future, I took interest in this situation.

After a few seconds, I managed to find a black hard-covered book, the front side decorated with golden astral projections, and a lot of symbols I didn't understand. Pretty nice book, I thought. However, I had no will to admire the book too much.

Going through all the pages and all of the little notes my mother had written in the book, I managed to find the chapter I wanted.

Death.

What does it mean to dream about death?

Dreaming about death usually means a new beginning. If the person is manically laughing about it, this means that the beginning is positive.

(Laughing - relief), I read and acknowledged the note my mother has made. I chuckled, feeling free. Why haven't I realized it earlier? I dropped a heavyweight from my shoulders, and I felt really good about it.

It was time to go to breakfast, and I felt really hungry. I entered the Great Hall and greeted my dearest cousin.

"You're incredibly cheerful today, Katie," She said, and I smirked.

"What is it?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Ah, Kate. Mind sharing a word with me?" Albus said after breakfast, and we went to his office.

"It's my duty to inform you that Igor Karkaroff fled away last night," He said and my face was still the same.

"I can't lie to you – I know," I replied quietly, and he gave me a look.

"Now why would you hide it? I would be surprised if you didn't know," Albus said.

"Well, when Igor came to me, he said that some people wouldn't be happy if they knew that he was there. Instantly, I thought of you," I admitted, and he smiled.