ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ʙᴀᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ

A/N: Hii! I hope your week has been well and wish you all the best! A bit shorter chapter is here, but with lots of drama! Also, I wish you a very happy Easter! Love youu! :*

As time flew by, I couldn't help but feel confused and kind of worried. Zelda told me she'd tell me everything about her conversation with Severus, and that was yesterday. I didn't see her since then, only once and it was from a distance. Even in a moment that short, I saw that she wasn't extremely happy. That made me wonder how Severus reacted even more. 

I started to think if I made a mistake and encouraged her to do something she'll terribly regret. Maybe I was wrong, but to be honest, Severus isn't an easy person to approach for a topic like that. Zelda definitely talked to him already and noticing that she didn't tell me anything made me think it didn't go according to plan.

We were going to lunch in the Great Hall, and I finally got to be closer to Zelda. However, her face was still thoughtless, yet so worried. It was devastating to see my favourite person so sad. I just knew that she got hurt. She just looked at the other side when I entered the Great Hall. I noticed she didn't even greet me when I sat next to her.

We sat there and ate in silence, which was really awkward. I understood that Zelda was sad, but she could acknowledge that I was there.

"You could at least say 'hello'!" I said, but she remained silent.

I eventually gave up, feeling taken aback by her behaviour. Looking up at her face, I got a closeup of it. Her eyes were swollen from crying. Poor Zelda cried herself to sleep the whole night, and I felt so guilty that I made her do that to herself.

When the breakfast was over, I tried to walk after her and see what was the cursed problem.

"Leave me alone," She said, starting to walk faster,

"Zelda," I called her, taking her wrist in my hand and gripping it tightly.

"I said leave me alone!" She said, pulling her hand from my grip.

"You're overreacting! It can't be that bad..." I said, following her to the Library.

Luckily, it was empty. Zelda turned around, frustration visible on her face.

"Oh, really?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes! People had rejected me too, and I've never acted that way with you!" I said, slightly raising my voice.

"How can you be so peaceful?! You, backstabber, think I don't know..." She yelled back.

I was shocked by her behaviour. Knowing her, it was highly inappropriate of her to talk to me like that.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" I asked her in disbelief.

"You wonder, huh? You tried to fool me when I asked you... You betrayed me, Catherine!" She yelled.

"Zelda, I beg you to calm down and tell me what's happening!" I said, and she sighed, closing her eyes. 

"Just tell me, why for Merlin's sake didn't you tell me that Severus loves you?" She asked.

My eyes widened and I gulped, looking at her. I wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words that could express my shock. It was also very visibly painted on my face, as it went completely pale. Internally repeating what she had said, I shivered at that thought. 

"What?" I asked, my mouth going dry.

"You could at least warn me before I... why are you so pale?" She asked.