ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʏᴜʟᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

"Hello, Zeldie. How do you feel, dear?" I asked her and handed her a drink.

"Great," She spat out. "My escort left me because he forgot to put out the fire in his fireplace and never came back, and then Severus danced with that arrogant cow," Zelda said, and I rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

"It sounds awful when you put it that way," I stated.

"I know! Katie, I just want to jump off the Astronomy Tower. Will you go with me?" She asked dramatically, but I haven't said anything.

"What an idiot. He has never hit on women before, and the one time he did, he chose that snake-like woman!" I thought out loud, and she couldn't help but smirk.

"Where is he, actually?" Zelda asked me.

"Oh, Igor went to talk with him. Don't worry, it's not about you," I replied, and she nodded.

"Another drink?" I offered, and she agreed.

"Let's leave my own problems aside, you and Igor look pretty sweet together," She stated, and I smiled.

My attention was stolen from Zelda at the moment when Igor was coming back to me.

"Is everything alright? You look distracted," I asked him, concerned that there might be something wrong.

"Of course it is, любима (lyubima - sweetheart)! I just needed to tell something to Severus, that's all," Igor replied, and I nodded.

Zelda left us, and Igor looked deeply into my eyes. I could swear that he was gazing through my soul for a few seconds. I looked at Hagrid, who was dancing with Olympe, looking like the happiest man I ever saw.

I smirked at the sight, feeling like Cupid.

***

The night flew by pretty fast, and it was 1 a.m. already. My feet started to ache. As much as pretty the heels were, they were equally uncomfortable. Almost as if he read my mind, Igor leaned down to tell me something.

"You look like you want to get out of here," He stated in a low tone.

"For how long must we be here?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"We don't have to be here any moment longer, dear," He replied, and we stood up.

I picked my back up from the table and saw Zelda wink at me, her lips puckered. I barely covered a smirk as Igor let me walk in front of him.

"Would you mind staying with me tonight?" I blurted out, curious for his response.

"As you wish, love. Besides, I couldn't forgive myself if I left such a beautiful lady alone on Christmas night," Igor replied and placed his hand on the small of my back, making me smile.

As we were going closer to his chambers, I found myself feeling more and more aroused by the man who was walking next to me. The moment I realized that we were going to spend the night together hit me like a hammer. I was feeling myself getting wet down there, and walking felt so good since I got some friction from it.

When we got there, Igor opened the door, letting me in. The door closed, and he gently pulled me by my waist, making me face him. He leaned into my neck, placing a little kiss close to my ear. I whimpered quietly, feeling a strong scent of tobacco and cologne. A smirk left his lips as he looked at me, cupping my face with his hand.

His rough hand scraped my cheek as our lips pressed together in a passionate and lustful kiss which gave me butterflies. I moaned in the kiss, feeling the weakness in my knees grow.