ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ꜰʟᴜ

The Monday morning brought new obligations to follow. Despite it being hard to wake up and break off from Igor's embrace, I had to do it.

It was the first day of the new semester, and, obviously, the new period of working was waiting for me. I managed to come to the Great Hall, greeting Zelda with a grin. By the look in her eyes, I felt that she noticed something.

"Where is your darling?" Zelda asked me.

"Oh, he'll be here in a few moments," I replied with a smirk.

"You are hiding, huh?" She teased, and I nodded.

Of course, we were. As I said, we couldn't risk becoming the main theme of the school gossip. I am not even sure what I feel about Igor. My feelings were mixed, but I was sure that they were becoming stronger. These thoughts were confirmed by a wide smile that I was trying to hide when Igor glanced at me.

"You're very bad at it, you know?" Zelda provoked, and we shared a laugh.

"Well, it's difficult to hide it when I awoke in his arms half an hour ago!" I spat out quietly, and Zelda rolled her eyes playfully.

"Don't make me imagine the backstory, I assume that you didn't play chess last night!" She stated, and I chuckled.

Breakfast was over and I went to my classroom, having to teach the first-year Gryffindors and Slytherins. That was one of the reasons why Monday was indeed a special day.

Whether positive or negative, you tell me.

"This week we are revising counter curses, and next Monday you will write an essay about that topic," I announced and saw my students roll their eyes and sigh.

"If that isn't alright with you, I can give you the directions, and you will write them now!" I said it jokingly, and they looked at me, signing a 'no'.

"I presumed so," I made a comment and took the chalk in my hand.

"Now, tell me what you've remembered about the counter curses!" I questioned and saw a few hands in the air.

"Mr Weasley! Curious from you to actually participate in the class matter!" I said, and he gave me a look.

"Actually, Professor, I would like to ask if I may go to the lavatory," He responded, making me laugh.

"Alright, give me the right answer, and you are free to go," I urged him with a smile.

"Ummm... the one who casts them must keep eye contact," He said, and I nodded approvingly.

"Right indeed, Mr Weasley!" I exclaimed and signed him to go.

"Anyone else? Yes, Mr Malfoy?" I called him.

"It's designed to remove the effect of dark charm," He responded.

"Of course! Thank you, Mr Malfoy!" I answered and turned around to write what he had said, making a simple mind map on the blackboard.

After brainstorming ideas and putting them into our mind map, I gave them a few questions as an assignment for Wednesday.

"Alright, the class is dismissed, have a nice day!" I greeted them, and they left me alone with my own thoughts.

The same thoughts were cut off by the person in front of me. He lightly knocked a few times on my desk, distracting me from the first-year exams which I was correcting.

"Ah, Severus! How have you been?" I looked up and greeted him cordially.

"Fine. May I have a word?" He asked in his usual tone.