ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

As soon I saw Lucius sitting on the couch in my own home, I forgot that everything else in the world existed. At first, I was terrified that he was still angry, but when he told me to place myself in his lap, I got so relieved. There were no words that could express my happiness. After two weeks, which now seemed longer than ever, I finally was able to be in the warm embrace of my beloved. Removing my skirt, I let it slide down my legs, causing Lucius's eyes to look down my body. With a smile on my face, I straddled him. Lucius's arms were wrapped around my waist as I nestled myself in his lap.

To my surprise and delight, Lucius was so gentle. His lips were slowly kissing my lips, face and neck as his hands gently caressed my body. From all that gentle pleasure, I let out a whimper. He then unbuttoned the first few buttons from my blouse, allowing himself access to my cleavage.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed Lucius placing slow hot kisses on my breasts. As he sucked lovebites into the skin of my breasts, a throaty moan left my lips.

"Those sweet whimpers are the music to my ears, love" Lucius said, lifting his head to kiss my lips.

"I missed you so much, darling," I said between kisses, causing him to smile.

Dear Merlin, he looked so adorable when he smiled. His embrace on my waist tightened, pulling me slightly closer to himself. "Mm, I missed you more" he whispered.

In a matter of few seconds, my blouse was on the floor and Lucius's warm hands were on my bare waist. A moan left my lips as he sucked a hickey close to my ear. I began unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. Lucius removed it completely and threw it on the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, slowly grinding on his hardened clothed cock. Lucius's eyes were closed shut as he let out a hushed groan, and I couldn't explain how turned on I got by that.

Lucius undid the zipper of his pants and lowered his underwear. Moving my panties aside, he let his hard cock rub against my wet folds. We both groaned at that contact, truly wanting more.

"Oh, how much I need to fuck that needy pussy of yours," Lucius whispered, nibbling on my earlobe.

"Come on then, daddy," I said, winking with a smirk on my face.

Lucius's eyes, which were darkened and shining with lust met with mine as he pressed his lips on mine. I slightly rose my hips and let him line up the tip of his cock with my entrance. Then, I lowered myself and groaned out at the feeling of Lucius's cock stretching out my sex-starved pussy. For a few seconds, I devoured being completely filled up by my beloved. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately, both of us moaning into the kiss.

I began sliding up and down his cock, feeling every vein of it rubbing my inner walls. The tip of his cock repeatedly hit my g-spot, causing me to moan breathily. Lucius's grip on my hips tightened as I slightly slowed down my pace, and he began thrusting into me.

My body was so needy for Lucius. After all, two weeks were so much time that passed without him. "Mm, I needed that wonderful cock so much," I moaned out, leaning over to give him a kiss.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he grunted out, and a wicked idea came to my mind.

"Will you really, my love? Try and think again," I whispered, completely stopping with my movements. Lucius's eyes pierced through mine as he raised his brow. "Tell me how much you want it. How bad you want to fill me out with your cum."

"Ah, my beautiful, more than anything. I want to fill your sweet pussy the deepest as I can," Lucius said, placing a kiss on my jaw.

"Hmm, I'm not convinced enough. If you wanted it that much, you would beg for it," I said, feeling rather bitchy today.