ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ!

"What about... Karkaroff?" Zelda suggested with a smirk.

We were hanging out in her office in the library, trying to find me somebody to hook up with.

"Ew, no! I mean, he doesn't look that bad, but he is a coward!" I replied.

I truly didn't understand how he betrayed his friends to get his ass out of Azkaban.

"I get it. But if he asked you out, would you say yes?" Zelda questioned me.

"Hmm... maybe," I admitted, and she laughed.

"What are you laughing at? You would die if a certain Potions master asked you out..." I teased her, and she almost choked on the sip of coffee she just took.

"Now that's a complete lie!" She defended herself.

"Okay, maybe you wouldn't die, but you would certainly pass out," I said and winked.

"Oh, and Lucius Malfoy would have you pass out, my dearest cousin," She provoked, and my eyes widened.

How did she remember my first crush?

"How on Earth did he cross your mind?" I asked, stunned.

"Come on, he was the first boy you ever shed a tear for! It would be a shame for me if I didn't remember!" Zelda said.

"Of course, but you surely remember our first and only contact!" I said and Zelda looked down.

"Alright... that wasn't good, but you were young then!" She reassured me.

"And what does that help with when he is married?" I asked, a little bit disappointed.

I had to admit, Zelda got me with this one. And she just chuckled and nodded

- Inside Zelda's head -

Should I tell her? No, I will tell her later.

I will get a bigger surprise if I wait for them to meet in person.

She will surely tell me everything about it, so why shouldn't I wait and get myself some fun.

- Catherine's P.O.V. -

Zelda and I were going down to the castle grounds because we agreed to sit outside as we did in the good old days. But, on our way, something caught my attention, so I went to see what was going on, with Zelda walking behind my back.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last five minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." We heard.

"Catherine, don't..." Zelda whispered, and I shut her up by raising a hand in front of her face.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you are just pathetic," Mr Potter replied.

I was walking closer to the two.

"Kate, you don't want to do this," Zelda whispered, but I ignored her.

"What is going on here?" I asked, making them silent.

"Professor, he..." Mr Potter started.

"I don't care. Detention!" I said and saw Mr Malfoy smirking.

"And I meant both of you!" I said looking at him.

"Why, I was just..." He replied.

"You're lucky that it isn't allowed to use curses on students!" I hissed and turned around.

"Just wait until my father hears about this! This may be your last day of working here!" I heard him talking back, but I was trying to keep myself calm.

"Now, I'm sure she didn't mean it," I heard Zelda saying something similar to this.

"Come on, Zelda!" I yelled at her, and she was behind me in a few moments.

"Are you completely INSANE?!" She asked.

"Just imagine what could happen if I let them argue further!" I responded in a cold tone.

"I'm not talking about that! You act as if you don't know who Mr Malfoy's father is. Either that or you simply want him to curse you!" I looked at her, and my jaw dropped a bit.

"So, you're trying to tell me that I've just..." I started.

"Arranged yourself another not so pleasant meeting with Lucius Malfoy? Yes," She finished my thoughts.

"And don't tell me that I haven't tried to stop you," She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"What should I do now? Since changing my decision would be strongly unprofessional?" I asked her for advice.

"Well, make sure to wear something... nice. He is a man, after all!" She whispered and winked, causing me to smack her arm.

"Zelda! This is serious!" I exclaimed.

"You can always act dead," She said, and I facepalmed myself.

"Well, I will be dead if you keep giving me stupid advice!"

* * *

The two of us were coming inside and chatting when we saw Igor Karkaroff coming out of a room, minding his own business and crossing my path.

"Forgive me, красота. It's my fault," He said in his deep voice and a strong accent.

"It's alright, Mr Karkaroff," When I replied with a smile, Zelda's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped.

She looked at me when he passed us.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Do you know what he called you right now?" She asked.

"Something in Russian, I don't know..." I answered bluntly.

"It's Bulgarian, and he called you красота, which basically means beautiful," She said, and I looked at her.

"Since when do you speak Bulgarian?" I asked her.

"Since I dated a Bulgarian man, and he taught me some," She said, and I laughed.

"I knew it! Since he was looking at you in a special way during the feast, I knew that he fancies you! That's why I mentioned him earlier!" I gasped at her confession.

"And you didn't tell me anything?!" I shot the question.

"I had to be sure!" She admitted.

"You're crazy..." I mumbled.

"Maybe I am crazy, but that could be good because if you end up with him, you'll have someone who could protect you from a raging Malfoy Senior," She advised.

Now, that is a piece of good advice...