Sweets Animals

Module Name: Sweets Animals

Real Name: Lorrina Tsai (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Animals

Date Of Birth: May 12, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: 佐倉おりこ

Known Relationships/Family:

Githa Esty/Roaring Monsters Rin (girlfriend) (December 9, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Sweets★Animals Miku

Mikucolle Number: 2056

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Sekai x Sanrio Haruka (or her real name Elyzabeth Pomeroy), Sing A Song Rin (or her real name Maya Sicard), Sing A Song Len (or his real name Oscar Sicard), and Sing A Song Gumi (Whisper) (or her real name Deena Sonnier) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Lorrina went to a summer carnival and had to sit next to Merida when she was the last person to sit on a ride. They rid it and had the time of their lives, and Merida ended up talking to Lorrina because she liked her shirt.

- Later on, they went to get some snacks, where they saw the Zamorano twins. They were talking about cute things, so Lorrina joined in.

- Days later, Lorrina met Vibius and Laxmi at a cafe. She had to sit with them because all the other tables were taken. And that's how they all became friends.

- These modules all love animals and sweets.

- Lorrina loves to attend all kinds of events and make the most out of everything. She loves to talk to strangers because it's how she makes friendships.

See you guys in the next chapter!