Summer Tune

Module Name: Summer Tune

Real Name: Raisa Escamilla (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Tune

Date Of Birth: August 26, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: NEGI

Known Relationships/Family:

Jaye Lim/Job Trimmer Rin (girlfriend) (December 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Summer Tune Hatsune Miku

Mikucolle Number: 577

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Raisa was waiting in line for her turn on a slide at a water park, and Maia was in front of her. She was too scared to go down the slide. She decided it would be funny to push her. She fell down the slide. Lorne and their parents ran over, and she told them what happened. Raisa then was pulled to the side and their parents told me to apologize to Maia. So she did. Later that day, Raisa was going to the gift shop, where she saw Sri, Hendrik, and Gwenn. They were having a conversation about what's going to happen when the month ends. Raisa chimed in and told them she didn't want it to end. And that's how they all became friends.

- Raisa owns a lot of books about world records and the most unusual facts about the world.

- Her special talent is being able to do three backflips when she dives in the water.

See you guys in the next chapter!