Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - July

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - July

Real Name: Kudan Matsuzaki (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: July 13, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 133 lbs.

Designer: 優木すず

Known Relationships/Family:

Mairo Koyanagi/Memento (girlfriend) (December 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Bring It On Rin (or her real name Barbie Jefferson), and Bring It On Len (or his real name Brian Jefferson) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? During New Year's Eve, Kudan wasn't looking forward to being outside in the cold and waiting for the fireworks to start. So she decided she'd get up and go somewhere else. Where did she go? She went to a nearby shrine so she could not be out in the cold for so long.

- That's where she saw Dohri and Tatsumichi using party poppers at each others. Kudan got in between them and released a confetti popper she had in handy, causing the guys to get startled. Knowing they were being challenged against a girl, the guys kept using their party items against Kudan, and vice versa until the clock hit 12.

- Kudan's dad drives a truck for his job, and Kudan gets to ride the truck to college.

- She watches a lot of anime, and has a room full of all kinds of anime things.

- She doesn't like to go to bed early, and she would stay up while talking to her friends, playing games, and having fun on the Internet. Sometimes she'd stay up the whole night, or go to sleep in the AM hours. When her parents come in to check on her, she pretends to be asleep.

- Kudan is highly insecure of her shortcomings. She can't do certain chores, and she is still dependent on her parents. Seeing Dohri and Tatsumichi accomplish more than she ever did makes her feel like she's doing something wrong.

See you guys in the next chapter!