Enthusiasm! Basketball

Module Name: Enthusiasm! Basketball

Real Name: Nessa Sinsheimer (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Basketball

Date Of Birth: March 31, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: のか

Known Relationships/Family:

Posy Hopson/First Love Charm Rin (girlfriend) (December 6, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Enthusiasm! Basketball

Mikucolle Number: 826

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Voltage - Water Miku, and Now, Which? Rin all have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? Since Jay loves basketball, he would always play it on the field after school. The rest of his friends happen to watch him play. And then Harris would see Jay play and he is a basketball player too. He decided to join him and the girls cheer them on.

- Nessa is an average person; just someone who is trying her best to pass. She sees herself as someone who loves to watch action, as she doesn't really like to involve herself in it. She's kind of chill when it comes to action.

- She's not good at running. Once someone chases her, she's pretty much screwed. She's also kind of an overeater. That's why she goes to bed so early every day.

See you guys in the next chapter!