Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - July

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - July

Real Name: Faylee Prescod (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): July

Date Of Birth: July 19, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: 桐田アサミ

Known Relationships/Family:

Davena Rennoll/Snow Miku 2022 x Takahashi Group Rin (girlfriend) (January 23, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Sanmoji Miku (or her real name Romilly Coupe), and Strawberry Shot Miku (or her real name Barbra Connors) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? When Faylee was a little girl, one of her mom's friends came over. She had a daughter, who was Kerryn. They got along pretty well. When they grew up, Kerryn made another friend when she was in high school, Avielle. It took Faylee some time to know about Avielle before Kerryn told her about her.

- Faylee is known to have a heart of gold. She never wants to join people's mean sides or get into drama; all she wants is to go by her own plans.

- She enjoys listening to music made before the 2020s, and buying physical albums.

- She will probably eat anything that's fresh from the grill.

- Faylee has a dream to open a food truck in the future. She had always been fascinated by the food trucks she walks by when she gets to go to fun events, and she thinks she can have one.

See you guys in the next chapter!