It's A Beppu Onsen! Everyone Gather Around!!

Module Name: It's A Beppu Onsen! Everyone Gather Around!!

Real Name: Harue Ogura (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Beppu

Date Of Birth: September 29, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: Miwashiba

Known Relationships/Family:

Angel Kohl (boyfriend)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: It's A Beppu Onsen! Everyone Gather Around!!

Mikucolle Number: 717

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Rin (or her real name Tanya Darrow), and Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Len (or his real name Eliot Darrow) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? One day, Chizue and Habiki's parents decided it would be a good idea to hold a surprise party for their kids. They didn't tell them they were going to invite the rest of their friends over. So when they saw them, they all looked very nice. And now they're like family.

- Whenever these modules go to Japan together, they like to relax in the onsens, the public hot springs.

- Harue loves to go swimming. During any other season, she visits the indoor pool. In the summer however, she will invite all her friends over and have the greatest pool parties ever. She pretends she's a fish when she takes a bath in her own house.

- Whenever she goes outside, Harue doesn't think about whether she's hot or cold. She will hop right into whatever plan she has.

See you guys in the next chapter!