Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - October

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - October

Real Name: Tibby Salazar (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): October

Date Of Birth: October 26, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Designer: Maro

Known Relationships/Family:

Harrison Nyhan/Halloween Night (boyfriend) (January 22, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Lessons From A Future Star (or her real name Makayla Broom), and A Night Of Defeat (or his real name Melvin Grosel) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Tibby was working on a project for one of her classes. She went outside to the forest to take pictures of the life going on and she was about to write it. Vista saw them and showed Tibby a place for her to use for the project. It was a water stream, and it had a frog sitting on one of the stones.

- Tibby did well on her project, and she treated herself to ice cream to celebrate. When she sat down, Rupert asked to sit with her because every other table was taken. Tibby let him. Rupert ended up talking about how he's not looking forward to the day trip he would be going on in a few days. Tibby listened to every word.

- Tibby's mind works in a unique way. The way she talks is not like any other person. For example, if she were sent a cute picture by one of her friends, she might interpret it to be more funny than cute.

See you guys in the next chapter!