Summer Marines

Module Name: Summer Marines

Real Name: Devin Furtado (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Marine

Date Of Birth: August 24, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Chizue Sakurai/It's A Beppu Onsen! Everyone Gather Around!! Rin (girlfriend) (December 22, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Summer☆Marines

Mikucolle Number: 1174

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Dramatic Boy (or his real name Benny Burgess) are birthday twins.

- No, she's not related to the singer Nelly Furtado.

- This Miku module, This Arm's Too Weak!, and Alice In N.Y. Kaito all have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different sexes.

- Devin loves to go swimming. She mostly does it in her favorite tube. She especially loves to go down to the pond.

- She loves to create her own stories whenever she's outside. Once she's out in nature, her ideas flow. She mainly fantasizes about the animals.

- Devin's favorite TV show is SpongeBob SquarePants. It's shaped her personality because she grew up with it, so she will make references here and there.

- When she has no plans on some days, Devin watches marine documentaries until she falls asleep.

See you guys in the next chapter!