Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - April

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - April

Real Name: Stephany Sponheim (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): April

Date Of Birth: April 22, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Sakanahen

Known Relationships/Family:

Augustin Villenueve/Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner Len (boyfriend) (January 21, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Stephany and her family were at the park and going fishing. Stephany caught one of the biggest fish. Archibald happened to see this as he was walking by, and he challenged Stephany. They would use their rods to catch as many fish as they could, but Archibald was better than her.

- A few days later, Stephany was back at the same park because she was celebrating a birthday of one of her relatives, and saw Zavanna fishing with Archibald. Archibald saw her and told Zavanna that's the same girl he fished with. It was one of the most awkward moments of Stephany's life, but overtime, she grew to like them.

- Besides fishing, Stephany can always be seen doing all kinds of work. She still gets told what to do around the house and never really finds herself to be the partying type. She's been taught to make the right decisions.

See you guys in the next chapter!