Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - August

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - August

Real Name: Kanaiya Welly (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): August

Date Of Birth: August 7, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 131 lbs.

Designer: KEI

Known Relationships/Family:

Noralda Creskoff/Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - August Rin (adopted sister)

Caleb Creskoff/Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - August Len (adopted brother)

Amalie Zaal/Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - June Rin (girlfriend) (February 16, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Sounds Of A Trumpet Miku (or her real name Shaelyn Ratner) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Noralda and Caleb were small kids when they first met Kanaiya. They were running away from their home, and they asked her, who was just minding her own business somewhere, to help them. Kanaiya and her family would take action. They found out that Noralda and Caleb's parents were purposely neglecting them, and said parents got imprisoned for it. So they decided to let the twins stay with them. They bonded as if all of them were siblings.

- Kanaiya was a lonely person before meeting Noralda and Caleb. She really wanted to make a difference in someone's life. Now, she gets to look back at when she saved the twins and feel proud of herself.

See you guys in the next chapter!