Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - April

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - April

Real Name: Rubye Shewry (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: April 20, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 129 lbs.

Designer: Ameya

Known Relationships/Family:

Alanna Ettner/10th LiveParty!! (girlfriend) (December 30, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Taking A Commemorative Photo Together Rin (or her real name Bee Molina), and Taking A Commemorative Photo Together Len (or his real name Sonny Molina) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Rubye and Ermintrude got along great when they were in theater together. But once Rubye finished high school, it was time for her to start working on her creative arts degree, so she joined the theater class. There she met Tatton, one of the greatest performers.

- Rubye has all kinds of CDs and items that contain all her favorite musicals. She uses the songs to relate to herself.

- She likes to go outside to walk around in cities, as that's the last things she'll do if she's bored and needs inspiration for a new story she writes. Yes, she writes her own stories, which are mainly fanfiction.

- Rubye wants to be a movie producer in the future.

See you guys in the next chapter!