Amber Seduction

Module Name: Amber Seduction

Real Name: Delight Heatherton (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Amber

Date Of Birth: October 20, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Designer: さいね

Known Relationships/Family:

Angelina Brilliant/Enthusiasm! Soccer Meiko (girlfriend) (December 5, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Amber Seduction

Mikucolle Number: 1652

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Miku With You 2018 Kaito (or his real name Roger Desombre), and Diamond Lily Kaito (or his real name Merlyn Diamondstone) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Delight met Myla at a fun Christmas event, where she was playing chess with Roz. Delight doesn't really know how to play chess, but it looked fun to her. Then she met the Hopson twins when she needed to renew her passport. They were there and talking about their vacation to the Bahamas. Delight couldn't help but listen in on them. And finally, Randell came in when Roz saw him walking by her garden and observing it.

- Delight loves to involve herself in all sorts of activities, including coloring pages.

- She is always enthusiastic about every place she goes to. Once she's comfortable somewhere, she doesn't want to leave.

- Delight has been to a handful of concerts by her favorite pop artists.

- She loves to play funny games with her friends. It always ends with everyone laughing so hard they can't breathe, and she loves the feeling of it.

- Delight is very extroverted. She doesn't care about how people look, there's a 99.999% chance she will try to be their friend.

- She is one of the few people who drives with the rooftop of her car open.

See you guys in the next chapter!