Thoughts Of Spring

Module Name: Thoughts Of Spring

Real Name: Rei Okumura (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Spring

Date Of Birth: April 5, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: るしまたつみ

Known Relationships/Family:

Arina Okumura (mother) (born April 22nd, 1978)

Hideo Okumura (father) (born July 27th, 1977)

Yoshiro Okabe/Sendai Shinobu Len (boyfriend) (December 18, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Thoughts Of Spring

Mikucolle Number: 2257

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Water Lily "Rei", and Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow all have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different genders.

- How did these friends first meet? Kiku was sitting in the park with her brother on a cold and frosty morning. Passing by her was Eiko and Hifumi. They were carrying what looked like to be food. They decided to follow them. Apparently, they were participating in a potluck. And they weren't invited unfortunately. That's when they had an idea. They decided to have their own potluck. With the help of their parents, they've located the same women, Rei, and Shigeo to come. They all came, even though they didn't know them. And that's how they all met.

- Rei's father has a job where he writes children's books in Japanese and English.

- Rei has a quiet life. Nothing much goes on at home, but she likes it.

See you guys in the next chapter!