Sounds Of A Trumpet

Module Name: Sounds Of A Trumpet

Real Name: Shaelyn Ratner (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Trumpet

Date Of Birth: August 7, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 143 lbs.

Designer: なつめえり

Known Relationships/Family:

Rheanna Ratner/Sounds Of A Trumpet Luka (older sister)

Love Sinha/Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - October Rin (girlfriend) (December 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Sounds Of A Trumpet

Mikucolle Number: 1132

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - August Miku (or her real name Kanaiya Welly) are birthday twins.

- Shaelyn and Rheanna love to play the trumpet together. Rheanna actually inspired her sister to start playing. Shaelyn loves her skills. They have done so much with the trumpet that Shaelyn just gets so happy thinking about it.

- Despite their close bond, Shaelyn and Rheanna have significant differences. Shaelyn is still dependent on her parents, while Rheanna gets by just fine by herself. Shaelyn loves to be around others she likes, while Rheanna just wants to be the center of attention by strangers. These differences don't get in their way, though.

- Shaelyn is described to be quiet, calm, and just being a good person in general. Though where she is in life does induce anxiety for her, she maintains a good attitude about it. With people like Rheanna by her side, that motivates her very much.

See you guys in the next chapter!