MiniMini Pirates

Module Name: MiniMini Pirates

Real Name: Ninette Meyrick (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Mini

Date Of Birth: September 28, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: 雪乃たまご

Known Relationships/Family:

Jonette Dupuy/Beachside Rin (girlfriend) (December 14, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: MiniMini★Pirates Miku

Mikucolle Number: 2217

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2024 Miku (or her real name Aviana Benson), and A Talk So Amusing That It Makes You Smile? (or her real name Edee Lickey) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Ninette's mom took her to the playground one day because she needed to go somewhere, so she was left there alone. She then saw Kylli and Marc pretending to be pirates. She went over to them and asked if they needed a playmate. So they let her play with them. They played so much that Ninette didn't want to go home.

- Time passed by, and Ninette got really sick to the point she had to go to the hospital. While she was in there, Agathe came in while dressed as a pirate. She was doing  a little something to cheer up patients, including Ninette. She loved it. That's when Ninette learned that Luben and Vilma were doing the same thing. They were also going around like pirates. She thought it was really nice of them. And that's how they became friends.

See you guys in the next chapter!