Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - January

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - January

Real Name: Maricela Zamora (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: January 27, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 141 lbs.

Designer: BUZZ

Known Relationships/Family:

Mikhaila Saef/Magician's Yellow Song (Initial) (girlfriend) (December 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and I'm A Ghost-Type (or her real name Fantina Hyndman) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Edelmiro would play his guitar in public for everyone to hear. Maricela happened to be passing by and heard the sounds. She immediately got happy with the music. Then Yaiza came in when Maricela and Edelmiro went to a wedding of a well-known couple in their town, and Yaiza was one of the dancers that was hired for the occasion. Maricela and Edelmiro loved it so much, they wanted to be her friend.

- Entrepreneurship runs in Maricela's family. Her parents think that one day, she will open up one, and that's true. Maricela thinks she might teach her own music classes one day.

- Maricela has attended one too many weddings in her lifetime. That's because of her very large family and family friends. Still, the happiness has never gotten any different.

See you guys in the next chapter!