Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - February

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - February

Real Name: Taimi Hirayama (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: February 23, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: naoto

Known Relationships/Family:

Hoshi Muranaka/Yonagatsuki No Tenko (girlfriend) (December 30, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior) & part-time worker at a plastic molding factory

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Jack Of Diamonds Rin (or her real name Becca Mingle), Jack Of Diamonds Len (or his real name Fulton Mingle), Snow Miku 2019 x Takahashi Group Rin (or her real name Joisse Ritchey), and Snow Miku 2019 x Takahashi Group Len (or his real name Pancras Ritchey) are all birthday twins.

- Taimi and Samanosuke lived on the same block. They often saw each other everytime Taimi would come back home from school or Samanosuke would be on his way to run his own errands. Still, the Hirayama family honors him.

- Taimi's family life consists of her, her parents, and her many uncles and aunts.

- Everyday after her school hours, she goes to her part-time job at a plastic molding factory. She's had this job since she was a senior in high school so she can save up for a graduation trip back then, to which she succeeded in. Now she does it to support her family.

See you guys in the next chapter!