Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - June

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - June

Real Name: Trudie Davies (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): June

Date Of Birth: June 15, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: あぎりんぱ

Known Relationships/Family:

Zander Merchand/Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - June Miku (girlfriend) (February 16, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Comet Detective Miku have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? They have all been childhood friends. When they were kids, they met each other on a playground. They would come there every week to play, and their parents loved the fact that they were playing so nicely. So they started hanging out even more as they grew up.

- Trudie is never really that busy. She gets her work done really fast, and she is able to pay attention very well. She gets straight A's in school because of this. Many people love her because of her dedication.

- In her free time, Trudie invests it in having funny conversations with her friends, playing online games, and spending time with her family.

- Trudie wants a baby at her young age. However, her boyfriend Zander disagrees.

See you guys in the next chapter!