Emerald And Love Magic

Module Name: Emerald And Love Magic

Real Name: Emerald Michel (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Emerald

Date Of Birth: May 18, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: 木屋町

Known Relationships/Family:

Dulce Jara/Vocalo Choumix Gumi (girlfriend) (November 24, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Emerald And Love Magic

Mikucolle Number: 1102

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Garnet was the one responsible for it. She saved the rest of these modules from a bunch of mishaps that happened in their lives. And now they honor her and love her.

- Back in Emerald's early days, she lived with a really rich family. They collected all sorts of gems, including emeralds because of her.

- She gets anxious whenever she drives on the highways. They're pretty scary to her.

- She loves dramas, and she loves watching them in her spare time.

- Emerald will get stressed easily after using her powers a lot. She might even enter a state of temporary paralysis, so she has to try not to exert herself so much.

- Emerald's gem was believed to enable the wearer to control their passion and lust. It was also believed that wearing an emerald would improve memory and increase intuitive intelligence, enabling you to think clearly about the past, present, and future.

See you guys in the next chapter!