Bubble Bubble

Module Name: Bubble Bubble

Real Name: Terrie Arriola (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Bubble

Date Of Birth: August 29, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Designer: 7:24

Known Relationships/Family:

Nelly Mullen/+Tricolour+ Rin (girlfriend) (December 15, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Bubble Bubble Miku

Mikucolle Number: 588

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module,Hatsune Miku Lawson Original Goods Rin (or her real name Simone Deetz), Hatsune Miku Lawson Original Goods Len (or his real name Jerred Deetz),  Entrusting Your Feelings (or her real name Cortney Foar), and Always Looking Ahead (or her real name Shirlee Anneka) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? At the water park, Terrie was sitting in her tube in the lazy river. She then heard some singing. As she floated closer to where it was coming from, she saw the Ruzzier twins singing summer songs really loudly but off key. She just loved hearing it because it looked like fun. And since she always wanted to sing with people, she joined in. They looked at her and asked why she was doing that, but she told them she just wanted to have fun.

- They made it to the end of the lazy river, and Terrie followed the twins to their parents. They asked them if they wanted ice cream. Terrie tagged along, even though they didn't know her back then. At the ice cream place, she sat at a table next to the family because she didn't want them to think she had suspicious intentions. So she was alone at her table. Jinny then came to her table and asked if she needed someone. So they talked and had a good conversation. Jinny then introduced Terrie to Liber and Johanne, who were from her area. Terrie was excited to meet them. When they were all done, they went back to playing, but Terrie's attention did not leave the Ruzzier family. And that's how they all became friends.

See you guys in the next chapter!