Home Party

Module Name: Home Party

Real Name: Charlese Corsini (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Home

Date Of Birth: November 10, 2007

Age: 16

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 112 lbs.

Designer: Asahi

Known Relationships/Family:

Tihana Gates/Summer Memories Rin (girlfriend) (December 16, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Home Party Hatsune Miku

Mikucolle Number: 313

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Davinia was looking for friends to spend Christmas with. She saw Charlese buying Christmas wrapping paper at the dollar store, and she asked her what she's getting for Christmas. She told her and Davinia went on to say she is expecting true friends for Christmas. Charlese felt bad for Davinia. That's when she leaned that Davinia knew her family. She remembered Charlese when she was a small child. So then, she proceeded to invite her over, where she had Idelle and Adelynn too. They were there because of the same reasons.

- Charlese's mom is a writer and her dad is an interior designer. The two of them wouldn't ditch their daughter all day though.

- She loves whenever it's wintertime. She likes to build snowmen and have snowball fights.

- Her favorite thing about starting a new day is waking up and being with her friends.

See you guys in the next chapter!