Happy Drawing

Module Name: Happy Drawing

Real Name: Doreen Mitford (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Drawing

Date Of Birth: September 2, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: モゲラッタ

Known Relationships/Family:

Wenona Sisco/Hydrangea Season Luka (girlfriend) (December 16, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Happy☆Drawing

Mikucolle Number: 1216

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Ready Steady Rin have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- This Miku module, New Year's With All (or his real name Jackson Rhode), Magical Mirai 2017 Miku (or her real name Sabrina Ramos-Spencer), and Crepe! Three-Minute Cooking Luka (or her real name Mica Colbert) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? They all love art, and they first met in high school art class. They all took it as an elective course. But Doreen was with the twins for only a year before she graduated. These modules like to create all sorts of artwork together.

- Doreen's main source of inspiration for drawing is seeing other people's work. She mainly likes to draw her ideas out of paper, and later have Hepsie and Colbert bring it to life by doing the rest of it digitally.

- Doreen has a single dad who works for a construction company.

- Doreen has a history of aneurysms and migraines because of instances of poor circulation. Nothing was wrong with her when she was born. But as time went on, things got harder, and snow she has to rely on her father to take care of all her medical bills since she can't get a job.

See you guys in the next chapter!