A Summer Festival With Everyone

Module Name: A Summer Festival With Everyone

Real Name: Brinley Barre (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Festival

Date Of Birth: November 25, 2006

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Designer: Heiwa

Known Relationships/Family:

Ernie Bourke/Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - August Len (boyfriend) (February 15, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: A Summer Festival With Everyone☆

Mikucolle Number: 1707

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Smiling #11 (or his real name Joel Pokorny) are birthday twins.

- The wanderers in Brinley's card are named Lee Daves (born November 25th, 2005) and Moon Wintringham (born November 25th, 2007). Moon is currently dating Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - June Len (or his real name Antoine Zaal) and Lee is currently dating Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - September Miku (or her real name Althea Readdie).

- Brinley draws pictures of nature in class. The way she draws trees and butterflies is almost realistic, as she is detail oriented.

- Her friends love to watch her draw and paint, and she can be seen with them pretty much anywhere.

- How did these friends first meet? Brinley had always lived in a lively area. Always getting familiar with people across the town she lives in, the people who stuck out to her were Lee and Moon.

See you guys in the next chapter!