Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - January

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - January

Real Name: Corrie Salinas (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): January

Date Of Birth: January 17, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: さく之輔

Known Relationships/Family:

Lesleigh Salinas/Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - January Luka (older sister)

Randy Tennyson/Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - February Len (boyfriend) (February 16, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior) & worker at the post office

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, An Unexpected Phone Call (or her real name Noelle Dai), and Project Voltage - Ice (or her real name Candice Cook) are all birthday twins.

- Corrie and Lesleigh have been their schools' social butterflies for the longest time.

- Corrie wants to be as loved as Lesleigh is. Because Lesleigh is loved for her good heart and soul, that motivates Corrie to do the same for others.

- The two sisters have jobs. Corrie works at the post office, and Lesleigh tutors other students for history.

- Corrie and Lesleigh were born in the United Kingdom, specifically Great Britain. They took on their parents' obedient behavior, making them very proud of them for listening to them all the time. While Lesleigh, has let herself loose a little in this sense, Corrie would rather stick to all the things her parents would want for her because she doesn't want to upset them.

See you guys in the next chapter!