Sounds Of Jazz

Module Name: Sounds Of Jazz

Real Name: Eleanor Hudon (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Jazz

Date Of Birth: September 20, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Nidy-2D-

Known Relationships/Family:

Aubrie Sehmi/Hydrangea Season Meiko (girlfriend) (December 18, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Sounds Of Jazz

Mikucolle Number: 1314

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and DreamenD Rin have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- This Miku module and For "Your" Sake (or her real name Zuri Grishko) are birthday twins.

- Throughout the years, Eleanor, Venetia, Tamika, and Serena have met each other through band class during their academic lives. It has brought them to where they are today. Now they are together as their own jazz band.

- Eleanor lives a pretty quiet life. Not much goes on in her family, thus she never really shares too many details about her personal life. But she really likes her place in life.

- She enjoys participating in school events and taking advanced classes for all the credits she can earn. She has a dream to leave an impact as somebody who worked hard towards her goals. The last thing she ever wants to do is put things off.

See you guys in the next chapter!