Enthusiasm! Running

Module Name: Enthusiasm! Running

Real Name: Fanny Blotner (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Running

Date Of Birth: November 3, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: GAN

Known Relationships/Family:

Jeanie Radde/Maple Season Rin (girlfriend) (December 6, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Enthusiasm! Running

Mikucolle Number: 838

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Electronic Phantom-Fox have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Fanny and Lexa love to go outside for jogs. They often run after each other, and they, at often times, just do it just because they feel like it.

- Fanny doesn't do much every day. Her parents don't really care about the things she does every day. They pretty much trust her on everything.

- She's involved in the track team at school, so a lot of people know who she is.

- Fanny and Lexa are not only good at running, but they always like to play tennis. They're star players.

- Fanny's strongest subject in school is math.

- Fanny and Lexa first met in elementary school during Field Day. Fanny was in 3rd grade and Lexa was in 2nd grade. They had a lot of fun working together with the games, and they've been best friends ever since.

- Fanny wants twins in the future.

See you guys in the next chapter!