Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - June

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - June

Real Name: Laurena Pollakowski (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: June 11, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: ニナハチ

Known Relationships/Family:

Moe Yamanaka/Autumn Love Night Festival Rin (girlfriend) (January 1, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Monochrome Color (or his real name Sylvester Lantzer) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Being inspired by Vivid Bad Squad, each one of them wanted to do their own funky style. One day, they coincidentally went to the Crase Cafe at the same time just to show random strangers what they got.

- Laurena has a naturally loud voice. It always sounds like she's yelling, but that's how she talks.

- Laurena doesn't like to stay at home. She really loves when she gets to get up and goof around at wherever she goes. Home for her is like prison, as she describes it.

- Laurena has had bad experiences with fake friends trying to pressure her into doing things that are against her morals. She would've been in jail today had she listened to them.

- These friends always go to the Crase Cafe every week.

See you guys in the next chapter!