Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - March

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - March

Real Name: Chianna Like (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): March

Date Of Birth: March 9, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: Shirayuki Towa

Known Relationships/Family:

Cherilyn Thwaite/Snow Miku 2017 x Takahashi Group Miku (girlfriend) (January 22, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Magical Gleam! Rin (or her real name Sperry Worton), Magical Gleam! Len (or his real name Timmy Worton), World Domination How-To Rin (or her real name Azuma Hirose), and World Domination How-To Len (or his real name Tsuji Hirose) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Chianna was having trouble doing her homework. Finny came over to her at the library, and since he was strong at the subject, he was able to help her. Chianna wanted to hang out with Finny after school that day. So they went out for an after school meal.

- When they got there, Chianna noticed that Haevyn had a huge potted plant on her table. Curious, Chianna wanted to talk to her because she really liked that flower. She ended up having Finny to order everything because of her distraction, but in the end, everything worked out for everyone.

- Chianna is one of the few people to survive her ordeal at birth. When she was born, her lungs didn't develop all the way, and she was given a 1% chance of survival. She spent the first two years of her life in the hospital, fighting for her life. She was finally able to be taken home after extensive treatment.

- Despite her situation, Chianna is always happy. She loves to improvise when something goes wrong, and she never lets anything bring her down.

- She enjoys helping others, whether it be people close to her or complete strangers.

See you guys in the next chapter!