Sweet * Party

Module Name: Sweet * Party

Real Name: Nan Stallard (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Sweet

Date Of Birth: December 6, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: U35

Known Relationships/Family:

Linnie Grisorio/Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - June Miku (girlfriend) (January 24, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Colorful Recollection (or her real name Calla Fabi), Snow Miku 2023 (or her real name Eira Acardi), the Project Sekai character Shizuku Hinomori, and Brand New Style (Shizuku) (or her real name Shizuru Hinomori) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Annice was down at the buffet getting something to eat, when she saw that Shelagh didn't have enough monkey for her meal. Annice decided to pay for hers. Shelagh then went back home and saw Cleve on the way. Cleve was trying to sell people his essential oils. Shelagh decided to get one. Later, while watching a parade live, Annice saw Nan and the Millikan twins. They were playing around with bubbles. Annice went to join them.

- Nan has grown up too fast in her life. She never got along with her parents, thus them disowning her at 18. Now she's very careful when it comes to forming connections with people.

See you guys in the next chapter!