Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner

Real Name: Eulalie Gauthier (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Diner

Date Of Birth: March 7, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: tokki

Known Relationships/Family:

Kaori Ida/Retro Romanesque Rin (girlfriend) (January 25, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Flaviana was shopping at the department store, and she saw Eulalie posing in front of a mannequin. Flaviana came and told her her outfit looks stylish. Meanwhile, the Villenueve twins were eating out at a cafe, and since all the seats were taken, Flaviana had no choice but to sit with them.

- Meanwhile, Eulalie was taking the bus to go back home, and Ottavio sat next to her and talked to her about the shoes she was wearing. Giosetta was on the same bus and chimed in talking about the skirt she got.

- Eulalie is your average girl boss. Ever since she became an adult, she truly felt like she can deal with so many things by herself and that she is a mature, independent woman.

- She believes in self-love and the idea of not needing to completely rely on others for love, even though she has nothing against her girlfriend. But she remembers to not abandon her relationships.

See you guys in the next chapter!