The twins

Hey everyone!! I'm so excited to start the second book omg.
For the new here, this is the second book of my first book « it's just me and you » so read that one first before reading this one!

Anyway enjoy the first chapter <3

Chapter 1:

« Hi guys!! » I said entering Scarlett and Lizzie's house.

« Hi auntie Y/n » rose said running towards me. "

« Hi baby » I scooped her up in my arms. We walk towards the kitchen seeing Lizzie cooking.

« Hi lizard » I said kissing her cheek « hi girl » she smiled.

« What are you cooking? » I asked « I'm baking cookies for Rosie » she said making rose clap her hands.

I laughed « I hope you'll share with me Rosie » I smirked.

« No » she said trying to not laugh. « What?! » I gasped dramatically.

« Are you sure? » I asked smiling. « Yes » she said giggling cutely.

« Well since you are a meanie I'll have to call the tickle monster » I said making her gasp and wiggle in my arms trying to get down.

I put her down and she starts running around the house me chasing her.

After a few seconds, I reach her and put her on the couch to tickle her.

Her laugh fills the room and when she asks me to stop I do and she gain her breath back.

« Will you share your cookies now? » I asked still smiling.

« Yes » she said crawling in my lap. I scoop her up and we walk back to the kitchen.

« Where is Scar? » I asked picking a drink in the fridge « at work. She has an interview but she'll be back soon » she explained before continuing « tonight my sisters are coming for dinner, they want to see you »

« Okay I'll stay then » I said sitting on the couch. « Do you want to watch a movie Rosie? » I asked her, in response, she just ran and jumped on the couch without saying anything.

« I take that as a yes » I said making Lizzie laugh.

We watch a random movie and eat the cookies until Scarlett comes back home.

« Hellooo » she sang when she entered the living room. « hi mama » the 3 of us said at the same time making her laugh.

« How was work? » Lizzie asked when Scarlett sat next to her on the couch. « Good good » she said taking a cookie.

« My sisters are coming tonight » lizzie told her « cool. Are you staying? » Scar asked looking at me « of course just for you » I winked at her.

« Poor me » she said making me gasp « I know you love when I'm here. Especially when Lizzie's family is here. Because I help you to get less nervous »

« True but I won't say it » she said laughing.

After this we watched another movie and I colored with rose until the twins arrived.

« Hi ash » I hugged Ashley « hi it's been so long »

« I know! I missed you guys »

« Move ash I want to hug my favorite Larson » Mary-Kate said making me laugh « I'll say that to Brie »

They greet Scarlett, Rose and Lizzie and we sit on the table.

During the dinner Ashley decide to ask me a question that I didn't want to hear at all.

« So y/n how is Hailee? » She asked making me freeze « ASH!? » Lizzie yelled.

« what? » she said confused « Oh my god you're so dumb » MK said.

I still here completely frozen. « I- Im sorry y/n » Ashley apologized « n-no it's- it's okay » that's not true it's not okay, I'm not okay.

« Uh I'm sorry I need to go to the bathroom » I said getting up not waiting for an answer.

Lizzie pov:

« What the hell ash? » I said angrily « what did I do? »

« She's not with Hailee anymore! Liz told us » Mary-Kate said obviously.

« Fuck oh my god » Ashley gasped.

« Rose is here ash » I said giving her a death glare.

« Rose how about we go see how's auntie y/n? » Scar asked Rose « okay mama » they get up and head upstairs to check on y/n knowing that she must be in a bad state.