Relaxing afternoon

There's a smut in this chapter so I'll put a warning when it starts!

Chapter 27:

« What's my surprise? » she said excitedly as we're still driving.

« You'll see » I smiled.

After a few minutes, we pulled out in front of an indoor pool. 

« A pool? But I don't have a swimsuit » she said.

« Yes you do » I winked at her playfully. I turn to reach the back seat and take a bag where I put our swimsuit.

« Here » I smiled proudly. She chuckled « okay little smart ass »

« I think you meant hot ass » I smirked making her laugh.

We walked inside and the lady greeted us clearly shocked to see us.

« Hi- hello ma'am » I smiled at her. « Hi! I have a reservation for Larson. »

« Sure, so you can start with the jacuzzi »

We went in the cabin and changed. I smiled seeing Hailee's little bump, that we can clearly see with her swimsuit.

The receptionist walked us to the jacuzzi. « here is your towel, with water and if you need anything, call me »

« Thank you » we both said and she left us alone.

Hailee instantly pulled herself in my lap. I put my hand on her belly slowly stroking it.

She leaned her back on my front and sighed happily. « Thank you for this baby » she said kissing my cheek.

« You're welcome bubs. Now, just enjoy yourself »

She puts her hand on top of mine. « You know, as much as it feels weird, I already love my baby » she said making my heart melt.

« And I love it too » I smiled « you know, you can call it your baby too. It's your baby as well » she said making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

« My baby » I whispered. It feels weird. But absolutely amazing.

I looked at hailee lovingly I look down at her beautiful lips before looking back at her eyes.

She turns around to face me and slowly lean over my lips but she doesn't touch my lips.

I chase after her lips but she gets away from me making me sigh « tease » I whispered against her lips.

Smut here!!

She finally leaned in a gave me a sweet kiss that quickly got heated when her tongue entered my mouth. I let her completely take control of me.

My hands are on her waist while hers are in my hair, she then slide them in my neck, and in my arms, slowly caressing it.

I then slide my hands on her butt squeezing it making her groan.

She bite my bottom lip making me moan breathlessly.

« We can't do it here babe » I said against her lips. « But come on! I'm turned on. You can't let me down when you're being this sexy »

I smirked « fine. But be quiet okay » she nodded and attacked my lips again.

We make out for what feels like hours and she starts griding on my hips trying to gain friction.

I kiss her neck leaving a few bruises making her whine. « No marks baby »

I kiss her jaw and bite her ear « you're my good girl » I whispered making her moan loudly.

I think I found a new kink.

Fortunately, the noise the jacuzzi is making is covering most of her moans.

« You like that name? » I said and I feel her nod against my neck.

I slide my hand on her swimsuit and softly play with her clit.

« you're soaked babe » I moaned.

« I'm close » she said. Well she must have been really turned on.

« Come on my good girl, cum » she moans loudly at my words and quickly cum.

I continue to stroke her clit, helping her to ride her high.

« You did so good for me baby » I said after she calmed down making her moan again.

« I didn't know you had a praise kink » I chuckled « I didn't either » she said making me laugh.

« I think It's important to try new things, in the room and in life. So if you want to try things with me, I'll gladly do it » I said.

« We will talk about it later, but I keep that in mind » she smiled pecking my lips.

She settles back in my lap and close her eyes, feeling fully calm now.

———————————————————————————

What should Hailee and y/n try?! 🤨