A night on cloud nine

Hey!

Smut warning for the whole chapter.

You're very welcome.

Chapter 34:

We finally arrived to the cabin, I don't think I've ever wanted someone this much before.

Hailee is impatiently grinding on my hips trying to gain some friction.

I put her on the kitchen counter and place myself between her legs.

A whimper left my mouth as she slowly dragged her lips down my neck.

« Kiss me » she whispered in the dark, her lips hovering over mine.

I don't waste any time and capture her lips in a passionate kiss.

I pulled away making her whine and chase my lips. I chuckled « I promise I'll kiss you as long as you want but first, do I have your consent? »

« Yes baby » she answered « if you want me to stop at any moment, just tell me and I will » I said and she nodded « okay »

« Now, let me make you feel good » I said taking her jacket and shirt off leaving her in a Calvin Klein bra.

« Fuck you're hot » I said slowly caressing her thighs.

She takes her pants off while I get undressed as well. We're now both in underwear making the tension between us grow.

She trace my body with her fingers and I smile at her softness.

« You're truly beautiful » she said making butterfly swirl around my stomach.

« I love you » I pecked her lips.

I love that even in moments like that, we still have soft attentions toward each other.

« I love you. And I will love you more if you fuck me just like I explained to you before »

I smirked « are you giving me order? »

« What if I am? » she raised an eyebrow. I think about it for a few seconds.

« I would actually love you giving me order » I smirked.

She raised an eyebrow surprised but smirked as well. « You're gonna be a good girl and you're going to fuck me »

I instantly submitted feeling way too hot and started kissing her neck, leaving a few hickeys.

I look into her eyes silently asking if I can take her bra off and she nods.

I take off her bra « good girl » I moaned softly at the praise. « I see we both have a praise kink » she chuckled.

I blushed and she pecked my lips. « Continue what you were doing baby » she said.

I nodded and kissed her neck again. I quickly go down to her bare chest.

She moaned loudly when I sucked on her right nipple while I played with my hand with the left one.

« it feels so good baby. This fucking mouth is so skilled » she said making me smile proudly.

I went down and took my time to kiss softly her belly.

« Come on, it's not comfortable here » I said. « Girl, you almost made me cum right here and you want to stop » she said making me chuckle.

« I'm sorry but it's not comfortable for you » she nodded and ran to the couch making me chuckle again.

I crawl on the couch on top of her and immediately start kissing her thigh not wanting to make her wait anymore.

She spreads her legs for me and I take her clit in my mouth making her scream. She grips my hair tightly and push my face further down in her.

« Fuck y/n! You're doing so good baby »

I lick her center a few time and she moaned loudly. I then entered her hole with my tongue.

« I'm gonna cum » she screamed still gripping my hair. She's riding my face at this point and she's dripping wet.

I've never felt this aroused before. I feel like I'm loosing my mind.

I moaned into her sending vibrations making her loose it.

She cum in my mouth and I swallow it all humming at the taste. I clean her up, letting her ride her orgasm.

« You're fucking amazing » she said out of breath.

« And it's not finished » I winked at her.

I head upstairs looking for something in Hailee's bag.

When I finally find it, I go back downstairs joining hailee who's smiling sheepishly on the couch.

She looks at me and gasp seeing what I'm wearing.

« You look so sexy » she moaned making butterflies explode in my stomach.

« Get on your knees » I said and she instantly does that.

I get behind her and take her by her shoulder so she lays her back against my front.

« I'll go slowly okay? You're pregnant and I don't wanna hurt you » I said and she smiled « you're amazing.

« Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at how I'm going to pleasure you » I said and she made an eyes contact with me in the mirror.

She bite her lips and grind her ass a little on the strap.

I line it at her entrance and slowly enter her. I go inch by inch and wait for her to get adjusted.

She nods at me in the mirror and I start to move slowly making her moan.

« Fuck » she grips my hair and I start kissing her neck moving back and forth.

I accelerate a little and start playing with her clit with my thumb.

« I- I'm close » at this point, she doesn't keep herself straight, and I have to hold her with my arm.

With a few more trust, she cum hard all over my fingers screaming my name loudly.

I help her ride her second orgasm and slowly pull out of her making her whine a little.

I let her gain her breath before carrying her upstairs and cleaning her up in the bathroom.

« Thank you » she said looking at me with loving eyes.

« You don't have to thank me my love » I pecked her lips.

She smiled at me and I carried her in bed. We put friends on and cuddle together.

« Sorry for not pleasing you » she said.
« Don't be sorry, you need to rest. Plus, trust me when I say that I've gotten so much pleasure »

I kissed her head and we spent the rest of the night eating snacks and watching tv.

What an amazing night.