I'm scared

Chapter 24:

Y/n pov:

My heart is actually beating so fast. I could loose Hailee right now.

I hold my breathe waiting for her to move. I only see the side of her face but I know that she's crying.

She lay her forehead on the door « I can't » she whispered. « I can't leave you. Not again. I just can't live without you. I can't break your heart again. I just can't leave and forget you »

I released the breath I was holding.

I walked toward her and hugged her from behind. « It's okay I promise. Everything will be fine » she turned around to face me.

« Are you sure you want this? » she asked « yes Hailee. I love you and I will give everything to you and the baby »

She nodded « you're not mad at me? »
« Hailee, I already told you, it was an accident. But now, it's here so we have to go with it. And I can't wait to see the beautiful little Steinfeld »

« I love you » she said putting her face in my neck. « I love you too. We should go to sleep now » I said and she nodded.

We walked upstairs, brushed our teeth and laid down in bed. I wrap my arms around her and she puts her face on my chest. « Sleep Haiz » I said and she nodded « good night »

............

I woke up hearing sniffing. I opened my eyes worried hearing quiet sob. I looked around my room finding Hailee on my balcony alone, watching the sky and crying.

My heart broke at this sight. I slowly got up and walked beside her not saying anything.

I don't want to disturb her. I just want her to know that I'm here for her if she needs me. She doesn't say anything, she just nuzzles up against me. She puts her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her waist.

And in my arms, she tries to calm herself down watching the sky.

« I'm sorry for waking you » she whispered after a few minutes.

« Haiz don't apologize. I prefer to be here with you than letting you deal with this alone »
« Thank you » she whispered before nuzzling further against me.

« You okay? » I asked stroking her back.
« I am now »

« Do you want to talk about it? »

« It's just so much pressure you know. Our life changed in one second. It scares me a lot. I Know that you want this. But I feel so bad that because of my mistakes, your life will change forever »

« You're right, our lives will change. But it's for the best. You're going to give birth and that's the most beautiful thing. It's normal to be scared. But I'm here, our friends are here, everything is going to be okay. We have time to prepare everything. whatever happens, I'm here for you »

« What am I going to do for the father? » she asked.

« You have to contact him. And tell him »

« I don't know if I want him to be here for the baby or not » she said honestly.

« honestly, I think the same. But he will get to choose what he wants to do » I said and she nodded, agreeing with me.

« And for our family? God your parents already hate me. Now I'm definitely dead. They're going to come tomorrow oh my god » she panicked.

« We probably won't tell them tomorrow. I don't know how they will react. And I'm scared. I won't lie. I'm scared about everything honestly. But I know that as long as we're together, it'll be okay »

« How can you be so... mature? »

« I don't know. I'm just doing what I think is right »

« Thank you for being here and lot letting me go. I know I would've regretted it if I left »

« It's normal, I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend » I smiled softly.

« You're the best girlfriend I could've wished for » she said hugging my waist.

After this, we spent the night talking about what will happen with everything.

How we'll tell our families, how we will tell the father and all.

We fell asleep really late but we needed to clear things out to know what will happen now.

——————————————————————————

What do you think?

Any requests?