Making love to you

Chapter 40:

Y/n pov:

« Okay. And now, can we talk about my future job? » I said softly.

« Or, we could... do, other things? » she asked slowly tracing my arm with her finger, looking at me with hungry eyes.

« Hailee... » I sighed « why are you doing this? »

« Well firstly, because I'm horny. And secondly, because I don't want to talk about it. It already makes me sad » she looked at her lap.

« But you know we have to do it » I placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

« There's nothing much to say, you're going to go there. It's a part of our jobs »

« You just have to say no and o won't go. You're pregnant and I will completely understand if you want me here » I said.

« Absolutely not. I will never keep you here with me. I will be fine... sad but fine. And I will try to come visit you. I just don't want to think about it y/n »

« Maybe you could come with me? » I asked with hopeful eyes.

« I have things to do here... you know with my new song coming soon and the appointment for the baby... But I promise I will come I promise » she stroked my arm.

« We can do this right? » I feel so bad for leaving her during her pregnancy. But it's better to do it now than when the baby will be here.

I will probably take some time off when our girl will be here, or I will just take jobs in New York. But I won't leave either of my girls.

« Of course we can. It's just us » she smiled softly before pecking my lips a few times.

« Now, can you make love to me? » she asked with puppy dog eyes.

« Oh, now you want me to pleasure you? » I replied with a teasing smirk.

She nodded quickly making me chuckle.

« I will make love to you all night if you want to » I whispered in her ear softly biting it.

She shuddered under my touch as I traced her arm with my fingertips.

I pulled away and kissed her forehead. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me with questioning eyes.

« Relax, I just want us to get upstairs, so you'll be more comfortable » I said and she smiled « I love you » she pecked my lips.

« And I love you too » I said picking her up making her gasp at the movement.

She wraps her arms around my neck and she slowly starts leaving open mouthed kisses all over my jaw.

I try to keep myself straight and not fall, feeling my knees going weak.

When we enter our room, I place her on the bed, careful to not hurt her.

« Please no teasing, I've been horny since we got home » she said making me smile.

« Whatever you want my love » I said before taking off her shirt.

« Do I have your consent? » I asked, making sure because it's important.

« Yes baby please » I took off her pants leaving her in underwear.

I started kissing and sucking on her neck making her squirm under me. 

I took of her bra, my hands traveling all over her body. I think I will never get enough of her body. She's way too perfect and it's like I discover her every time.

« You're so beautiful » I said stopping to look at her body. My eyes flick back to hers and we hold eyes contact.

I let my hand caress her thigh making her moan quietly. « Please baby » she said with pleading eyes.

I nodded, still holding eyes contact and slide my hand over her clit.

She moaned loudly closing her eyes. « No no baby! Eyes on me. I want to see you fall apart under my touch » I said making her moan again.

« You're dripping wet for me, my good girl » I kissed her feeling myself getting wetter by the second.

She moaned against my lips « m-more please »

I circled her entrance with my finger before sliding it into her. « Fuck yes » she screamed.

« You're doing so good » I said moving my finger in and out at a fast pace.

I inserted another finger making her moan loudly « yes y/n! » I almost came hearing her scream my name like this.

I curled my fingers hitting her spot a few time making her fall apart. « I'm- » she said not finishing her sentence.

She moaned loudly and came all over my fingers, her juice dripping the sheets.

I slow my trust, slowly helping her down her high.

I pull away and suck my fingers clean making the both of us moan.

« you did so good bubs » I pulled some sweaty hair away from her face.

« Thank you » she smiled sheepishly.

I go in the bathroom and take a wash clothes before coming back in the room and cleaning her up.

« Okay, how about you put a movie on while I go get some snacks? » I said and she nodded.

We spend the rest of the night laughing about the movie and having sex again.

———————————————————————————

Youhouuuu we love smut don't we?

Hope you're all okay <3