What will happen next?

A new chapter that I corrected during my internship!

Chapter 10:

Y/n pov:

"What" Scarlett answered annoyed "uh Scarlett" I said my voice cracking a little "what's wrong?" She immediately asked, seeing that it's serious.

"I'm sorry scar"
"Y/n you're scaring me tell me what happened"

"Rose broke her arm. I'm so sorry Scarlett I swear, we were at the park and it happened in a few seconds. I didn't take care of her. I'm so sorry. You can be mad at me I understand"

"Is she okay?" She just asked "Yeah we're at the hospital and a doctor is looking at her arm"

"How did that happen?"
"We were at the park because after the tree climbing we didn't want to go back home so we decided to stay out a little more so we went to the park. And she was in the swing and I looked away just a few seconds I swear and she fell"

"It's okay y/n it happens. Kids always gets injured and I know that if you could have stopped her from falling you would have did it"

"Of course. I'm so sorry Scarlett but she's okay now I promise. And i'll be looking at her every time now"

"Can you FaceTime so I can see and talk to her?"
"Yeah of course"

I FaceTime her and I walk back in the room and give the phone to Rose. "Hi mama" she said, sniffing. I take a tissue and wipe her nose a little.

"Hello my love, how are you?"
"Good I'm gonna have a cast" she said excitedly, making us chuckle.

"Oh that's cool we're all gonna draw on it"

"Yesss" she squealed cutely. "Where is mommy?"
"She's in the shower she'll be here soon"

Just as she said this, we hear Lizzie talking "are you ready for round four baby-" "blablablabla" I said so Rose doesn't hear making Hailee laugh.

"Rose broke her arm" she slowly said to Lizzie "what! Is she okay?! Oh my god we have to go back home now"

"Lizzie calm down. She's okay. Come talk to her"

"Oh my god hi baby are you okay?"
"Yes mommy I'm gonna have a cast" she said as excited as before.

"Do you want us to come back?" Lizzie asked quickly "no I still have days with my aunties" she said making me smile.

"Okay. Listen to y/n and your other aunts okay?"

"Okay mommy byeee" "bye baby"

"Bye mama" "bye my love be careful" I take the phone back and tell Scarlett to not be scared because I'm here now and I won't let Rose get hurt again.

After a few radios... They put a cast on Rose's arm and explained to us that she has to keep it for a month because it's not a big fracture.

We go back to my house and join Alycia and Flo her who are cooking dinner.

"Heyyyy"
"Hi Rosie are you okay" Flo said, putting her on her lap.
"Yeah. Can you draw on my cast?" she immediately asked, making us laugh.

"Okay wait" she takes markers from different colors and we all draw on her cast making her really happy.

After dinner we all sit on the couch to watch a movie. I'm sitting between Hailee and Alycia. I just want to have a physical touch with Hailee and sitting beside her is not helping.

Suddenly, my hand brushes the side of her thigh, making her tense. "I'm sorry" I whispered blushing.

"It's okay it just surprised me" she whispered back awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

We continue watching the movie when I start to feel sleepy so I lay my head on the back of the couch but it's not comfortable so I keep moving around.

I move a few times but can't seem to find a comfortable position.
"Do you wanna lay on my shoulder?" Hailee whispered seeing that I'm having trouble finding a position.

I hesitated a little but quickly laid my head on her shoulder feeling my heart doing flips in my chest. It feels so good I could stay here forever.

She wraps her arms around me and I put my face in the crock of her neck.

I feel so happy right now and so safe, I can't describe how comfortable I am.

I know I shouldn't do this. I could end up more hurt than I already am. But I don't care at the moment. I just want to enjoy myself and not think about what will happen next.

But that's a great question. What will happen next?