Lunch time

chapter 22:

"Well hello sis" she said laughing. "Hi wonderful to see you" I answered sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?" I asked going into the kitchen "we bring lunch" Elijah said "you're the best Elijah" I said taking the food in his hands.

"What?!?" Brie gasped "he has food" I said obviously, starting to eat.

They come to sit with me "where is your girlfriend?" she asked making me roll my eyes "she's sleeping upstairs, she's sick and I'm honestly worried"

"Why?" she asked more seriously now "She's on her period but she threw up and that's the first time I see her throw up because of them"

"It's probably nothing, but if it lasts more days, take her to see a doctor okay?" Elijah said and I nodded. 

After a few minutes, Hailee joined us downstairs. She looks pale. "Hey baby, do you want to eat something?"

"No thank you. I have to go to the studio" she said, taking a glass of water. "There's no way you're going out right now" I simply said.

"Why?" I can see the surprise in her eyes "because you're sick"
"I'm feeling better y/n, it's just my period. I promise I'm fine"

I sighed "if you feel just a little bad, you call me immediately okay?" she nodded "I promise"

"Do it for real Hailee please" Brie said. I find it so cute that she's worried too about Hailee,
we're all like a big family now.
We care for each other like a real family.

"Oh and tomorrow mom and dad are coming at ours, everyone is invited for a dinner"

"Okay" I said, a little scared. My parents don't really approve of me and Hailee's relationship. At first they were happy for me but now... they think that we break each other and we're a toxic couple.

"I can't go" Hailee said with wide eyes "Hailee, I know you're scared but it'll be the time to show them that you two are made for each other" Brie explains and we nodded. She's right, I mean

"I can understand that they hate me. I mean I broke their daughter's heart. Twice. But before I went to Spain, I spent a few days with them, they're really amazing and they love their kids"

"But you make me so happy too. I need you in my life and they need to understand that. It's not only your fault if we broke up. And they already know how nice and caring you are, they loved you before Spain, I don't see why they wouldn't approve us"

"But they still hate me because, I left for Spain »

"They don't hate you... they just don't like your relationship because you always ended up hurt" brie said "but you won't hurt me again so let's show them that our relationship is worth it" I finished.

"Okay. Just for you" she agreed. "Well that's gonna be fun" Brie chuckled. "That's gonna be the first time I'll see them" Elijah said "what? You never saw them?"

"No. When they came here I was in France and when Brie and you went to see them I had work so I stayed here"

"Cool I won't be the center of the attention" Hailee said sarcastically making us chuckle.

After talking and eating lunch together Elijah, Brie and Hailee left and I just spent the afternoon cleaning the house.

After a few hours, I got a call from Brie. "What's up sissy?"

"y/n, you need to come quickly to the hospital, Hailee passed out"

———————————————————————————

Really quick chapter, I don't like it at all I'm sorry and I didn't know what to write for the title so...