Lost in thought

A little chapter today for my birthday!! I'm 18 youhou!!

Enjoy <3

Chapter 31:

Y/n pov:

« Wake up bubs » I feel Hailee shaking me softly.

« No » I just said keeping my eyes close. « Okay » she chuckled kissing my cheek.

« Ow » I hear her whine making my eyes shot open. « What? What's wrong? » I said sitting up.

« the- the baby is giving kicks » she said putting her hands on her tummy.

« Oh. Can I- can I feel it? » I said moving in excitement. « Of course » she smiled and I put my hand on her belly.

After a few seconds, the baby give another kick where we have our hands making me gasp.

« Oh my god » I whispered.

« Is it hurting you? » I asked looking at hailee. « No, it's just a weird feeling »

« our baby is a fighter » I smiled. In response, the baby give another kick making us laugh.

This is such an amazing moment and I'm so glad that I get to live it with the woman I love.

We spend the day in bed, just watching tv and enjoying each other's presences.

At 5pm, we started getting ready for our trip. I'm actually so excited to go and just take a break from everything and everyone.

I think about my parents a lot. What they did was just mean and I don't recognize them honestly.

I feel betrayed and I don't know what's going to happen but I'm scared.

« Are you ready? » Hailee asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

« Yeah » I said « you're okay? » she frowned « yeah, I just zoned out »

« Okay, the cab is waiting for us outside » I nodded, took my phone, my AirPods and we headed outside with our luggage.

When we arrived at the airport, there was only a few paparazzi. We sat down with a coffee and just talked until our plane gets here.

« The baby is kicking again » she said making me smile.

I looked at her belly lovingly getting lost in my thoughts again.

I will never ever leave you my sweet baby.I will always protect you and I will always be here for you. I promised to myself.

« Baby? » Hailee called me « hmm? » I said meeting her eyes.

« you're okay? »
« Yes I was just thinking » I simply said not really living room for discussion.

After a while, we boarded the plane and sat in our seats.

« Thank you for doing this for me » I smiled at her.
« It's normal baby. I'll do everything for you »

I kiss her cheek, put my music on and take Hailee's hand in mines.

We have like 3 hours of plane so I have time to take a nap.

I put my head on her shoulder and fall asleep in a few minutes.

-

Im woken up by someone softly shaking my shoulder.

I open my eyes only to see a stewardess looking at me.

« I'm sorry ma'am, but we're going to land in a few minutes »

« Oh right, thank you » I said and she left.

I slowly wake hailee up and she looks at me with a lost look.

« Hey sleeping beauty » I chuckled.  « We're landing soon »

« I slept the whole flight? How's that even possible » she said rubbing the sleep out of her face with her hand.

« I guess you and the baby needed it »

« hmm » she hummed putting her head on my shoulder. « Don't fall back asleep hun » I smiled.

She nodded and the next time I check on her, she's back asleep.

We really needed to take vacation.

We're both exhausted of all the events happening all at once.

A few minutes later, we finally landed to Vancouver.

I guess it's the beginning of amazing and relaxing holidays.