Awards ceremony

Chapter 15:

Y/n pov:

I woke up with kisses all over my face immediately making me smile. « Someone is happy today » I chuckled.

« I am » she said, planting a last kiss on my lips. « Are you ready for tonight? » She asked me about the awards ceremony.

« Yeah, I am. But I'm anxious »
« Don't be. I'll be here if you need anything and all of your friends will be here as well. And I'm sure you'll win, you worked so hard for your role and you deserve to win so much » she said, making me smile.

« Thank you baby » I said, wrapping my arms around her neck.

We stayed like this for the whole morning until it's time for us to get ready.

Hailee and I agreed to not tell anyone about us. We will just act naturally and they'll discover it sooner or later.

Brie and Elijah came to my place to get ready since a hair stylist and a makeup artist came to my house to prepare us.

« Are you stressed? » Elijah asked me « yeah. I don't like crowds, it makes me really anxious »

« Don't worry, you'll be fine, your friends and family are here. We're all here in case you have a problem »

« Thank you Elijah » I smiled at him. I really love him. He's always nice and here for me if I need.

We get our makeup and hair done and we get dressed.

I have an amazing dress that I absolutely love and I feel confident.

Once we're ready we call Scarlett and the others to know where they are.

"We're outside of your building. We have a surprise" she said on the phone.

We got downstairs and "what the fuck" me and Brie said shocked. They're all here in a fucking limousine.

We get in and greet everyone. We put music on and the driver drove us to the ceremony.

After 20 minutes we arrive and walk on the red carpet. The paparazzi are going crazy seeing all of us. They're taking pictures everywhere, asking questions and the fans are screaming their lungs out.

We wave at everyone and pose to take pictures.

One of the photographs asked me and Hailee for a picture. We looked at each other having a silent conversation on if it's a good idea or not.

After a few seconds, I decide to get closer to Hailee and we pose together a little, which makes the people around us go more and more crazy.

After this, we walked inside of the building and to the giant dining room. There're celebrities everywhere. I see a few people who I'm a big fan of and a few friends of mine that I quickly greet.

I'm sitting on a table with Scar, Lizzie, Brie, Elijah, Hailee, Alycia and flo.

Tonight I am nominated for the best young actress (under 25 yo) with flo and Hailee.

I am nominated for the best female movie star of 2023. Florence is nominated for the best drama actress, Lizzie is nominated for the best action movie star of 2023.

Hailee's new music is nominated as well and I'm so happy for her because she's been working on it for more than a year now.
And after there's all the price for the series and movie.

After the dinner, we all go to the ceremony and wait for it to start.

I'm sitting next to Hailee and I have the urge to take her hand but I can't. "Are you alright baby?" She asked, feeling my stare on her "yeah I just want to hold your hand. Or to feel you. I'm nervous and your touch always calms me down" I said honestly, making her smile.

She didn't reply and just took my hand in hers. "Is this okay?" she asked, to make sure that I'm comfortable. "this is more than okay" i smiled softly at her feeling my heart calm down a little.

The music started and everyone got quiet as the ceremony started.