The news?

Little chapter for my favorite readers <3

Chapter 33:

Hailee pov:

I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

I opened my eyes and cuddled into y/n's chest.

Her arm tightened around me and she puts her face in my hair in her sleep.

As I was about to fell back asleep, I feel a little someone kicking my belly.

Someone is hungry. I thought in my head. I slowly unwrap y/n's arm from my body and crawl out of the bed.

I walk to the kitchen slowly stroking my belly.

« Don't worry baby, I'll feed you » I chuckled when it kicked again.

I took some fruit out of the fridge and chopped them off.

I eat them while baking pancakes.

Suddenly, I get a phone call. I look at the name to see that it's Brie who's calling me.

« Hey sister in law » she said when I answered.

« Hey Brie. What's up? »

« Have you seen the news? » she asked.

« The news? Which news? I've not been looking at my phone since we arrived here » I said now curious.

« Okay. Don't freak out hailee, it's all gonna be okay » she said scaring me.

I unconsciously put my hand on my belly feeling stressed.

« Some paparazzi took a picture of you and y/n touching your belly, the internet is going crazy » my heart skipped a beat.

I stay silent. I feel the baby pushing their feet into where my hand is placed.

It make my heart melt. It can feels my emotions. I take a deep breath to calm down a little.

« You okay? » Brie said in the other end of the phone.

« Yea thanks. I'll call you back » I said her hanging up.

I go towards our room only to find y/n still asleep.

I crawl into the bed and literally put myself on top of her. She wraps her arms around me and I feel her wake up.

« Hey cuddle bug » she said with her raspy voice.

« Hi baby » I said in her neck.

« You okay? » she asked after a few seconds. « Brie called me » I said sitting up a little.

She sits against the headboard with me in her lap. « Why? »

« there's a picture of us stroking my belly at the airport on internet »

Her face tensed and he started to slowly caressed my thighs. « are you okay? » she asked making me smile at how caring she is with me.

« Yes. It had to happen anyway. I just want us to stay in our little bubble and don't look at our phone for the rest of the trip »

« Then we won't. We're both so calm and relaxed since we're here and I want that to continue. We will deal with everything later » she said and I nodded cuddling into her.

She leans down to kiss my belly. « I love you my baby and I love you Hailee » she then pecked my lips.

« It's just us here and nothing will disturb us » she said making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

It's just us.

This sentence is like a declaration. An I love you, a promise.

« I love you » I said kissing her lips.

The kids is slow and passionate. She enters my mouth with her tongue and take full control of the kiss.

I pull away when I need air and look at her biting my bottom lip.

« How about I pleasure you like you did last night? » I said and she smirked.

« Please go ahead »