Join me

Chapter 43:

Y/n pov:

It's now around 8pm and Hailee is now asleep since one hour. I ordered food for us and the deliver just bring me the food a minute ago.

As if she smelt the food, Hailee woke up and came towards the kitchen counter.

« You're back » she said her voice full of hope and relieves.

« Of course I'm back » I said not looking at her.

« Look y/n im so sorry. I'm just- I feel like... I don't know »

« Please hailee tell me how you feel. Why are you acting like this? » I said desperately trying to know.

« I feel so fucking sad! That's it! I feel like I'm always holding back tears since Ive known that I will have to go through my pregnancy alone. I know that it's not your fault and that it'll be just for a few months but I need you y/n. I fucking need you by my side because you're my happiness and my hope. I'm so scared to do this without you. Without the love of my life » she said making my heart shatters into million pieces.

I take a deep breath, trying to not fall into a panic attack. We don't need this right now.

« I'm so fucking sorry you feel that way. And trust me I feel so guilty for leaving you and my baby. Just thinking about you away from me breaks my heart and it makes me sick to my stomach. But you won't be alone. There're our friends and family here »

« But I just want you y/n. I know the others will be here but it's not enough! You are enough. Just you. Just us » she mumbled the last part.

« I don't want you to feel guilty y/n. I'll be fine » she added.

I'm seriously thinking about stopping everything and staying here. But I have contracts that I can't break.

« Then join me. Come live in England when you deal with everything you have to do here » I suggested.

« You know it's complicated » she sighed. « But there's studios there, we know some people. We can take care of the pregnancy there... what's stopping you to come with me? »

She seems to think about it before looking at me « nothing »

« Then organize your trip and join me. Please. You know I need you too »

She seems to think about it for a few seconds.

« Hailee. You can take the time that you need to be able to come. But at some point, you'll have dealt with everything here and you can join me then » I tried to convince her.

She nodded and smiled « okay » she said softly and I smiled back.

I take her in my arms and kiss her forehead « I love you »

« I love you too » she pecked my lips a few times with a wide smile both on our faces.

After this, we ate and watched a movie together all cuddled up on the couch.

« Hey bubs? » Hailee called me. I turned my head toward her and raised an eyebrow.

« You know what I'll miss when you'll be away? » she asked with a small smirk.

« I don't know. My beautiful face? » I said playing innocent.

« Yes. But not only that »

« what else will you miss then? » I asked my voice low and more sensual.

« the way you fuck me with your mouth and fingers »

I almost moan at her words but keep a straight face.

« Oh... then I should do exactly that, because I don't want you to miss it too much »

« Please do » she said. I lay her down on the couch and place myself above her.

I kissed her hungrily and she kissed back, entering my mouth with her tongue.

Our tongues dance together for a while until we both have to breathe.

I don't waste time and kiss her neck. I slow down, wanting to take my time to please her.

She moaned « you're so amazing » she said making me blush a little.

« And so are you » I said kissing her cheek.

I take off her shirt and start kissing her chest still covered by her bra.

« I love you so much » I said kissing her everywhere.

« You're so cute » she said making me blush again « I love you too » she smiled.

I smiled back and took off her bra. I take my time on each boob, making her feel good and loved.

I know that she's been insecure of her body since she's pregnant, and I'm doing my best to make her feel pretty.

Because she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

« Please y/n » she sighed.

« okay okay. You've been such a good girl. You deserve a reward » I took off her pants and panties.

I kissed her belly and thighs, taking my time. « You're body is so beautiful Hailee »

I kissed her pussy before licking her center. « Oh fuck » she moaned.

I groan at her taste, already wanting more.

I suck her clit, soaking my fingers with her wetness.

I enter her slowly with one finger making her scream.

« Y/n! » she gripped my hair. I moaned. Hearing her scream my name is making me weak.

I entered her with another finger making her fall apart. « Shit y/n! »
She came all over my mouth and I swallow it all.

I help her ride her high before slowing taking my fingers out.

I crawl up to her and place my fingers in front of her mouth.

« Go ahead baby » she sucks my fingers making the both of us moan.

I took off my fingers and she smiles sheepishly at me « you okay? » I make sure.

« Absolutely. I love you » she said making me smile « I love you too bubs » I said kissing her lips.

———————————————————————————

Hey! I'm sorry for the wait. I hope you still enjoyed the chapter.

Thank you for reading and voting!!