What a mess

Chapter 38:

Hailee pov:

« Griffin » I squealed happily when my brother came in sight.

« Hey little sis » he hugged me tightly « god look at you » he pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

« You're big » he smirked making my smile drop and I gently hit his arm.

« calm down griffin » y/n said coming from behind me. « You're beautiful Haiz » he said with a scared look making y/n and I chuckle.

She warps an arm around my waist and her hand on my belly.

« So, how was your trip in Canada? » he asked and our parents and Brie joined us.

« It was so cool and relaxing! We both really needed that » y/n said with a big smile.

I smiled back at her. I'm so glad that it make her feel better. « We will definitely go again » I said and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

I quickly kissed her cheek not being able to hold back.

She blushed a little and hide her face in my neck. « Okay this is cute but I'm hungry » Brie said and we all nodded and headed in our car to the restaurant.

Brie, Griffin, y/n and I take our car and we start talking about what happened with y/n's mom.

Y/n explained them everything and they commented a little. « how do you feel about this situation? » Brie asked her sister.

« I don't know... I'll just wait and see. I don't want to think about it because it just makes me anxious »

« Okay sissy. Don't worry about it, I won't let mom hurt you again » Brie said making me smile softly.

« Thank you Brie » y/n said « I would hug you but we're in the car right now » she added making Brie pout.

« It's not fair!! You know I love your hug » she said and we laughed. « I will give you a hug later » y/n smiled.

« Or I could give you a hug » Griffin flirted making me gasp.

« You know I have a boyfriend right? » Brie said still with a small smile.

« I know. But I tried » he chuckled « back off » y/n told him and he quickly shut up.

He's like, scared of her and it's really funny to watch him act around my girlfriend.

« I can't understand how you can be scared of y/n. She's like the sweetest and softest person I know » Brie said and I agreed.

« I don't know... I was a fan of her before and she's kinda intimidating » he said and I nodded.

He's right. She can be intimidating when she's angry or just when she's doing her job but never with her family. She just the cutest and the most cuddly person I know. And I love it.

« You guys know I'm still here right? » she said and I smiled at her.

Once we arrived to the restaurant, Brie asked y/n a hug and she gave her one.

« Thank you sis »

We joined our parents and got to the table.

« So girls, after you have the appointment to know the baby's gender right? » y/n's mom, Heather, asked.

« Yes! We plan on doing a little party to announce everyone tomorrow if you guys want to come »

I feel y/n kick me under the table. It didn't hurt of course but I look at her with big eyes.

« It would be amazing. If y/n agrees of course » her mom said looking at her.

« Sure » she simply said with a small smile. I looked at her silently asking what's wrong.

She leans close to my ear and whisper « meet me in the bathroom »

If she didn't looked annoyed, I would have thought that she wanted to have sex.

It's probably my hormones that make me think like that. Since a few days, I'm always horny and I imagine all kind of things me and y/n could do.

« Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom » she got up and walked away.

I waited a few seconds and excused myself as well hearing chuckles from Brie and Griffin.

When I entered the bathroom, she was waiting for me. « What's wrong bug? » I asked.

« You invited my mom » she said and I sighed.

« Come on y/n. She's your mother. She has to be here. It's an important moment for us »

« but she didn't accept our baby at first. So why now, she should be here for important moments? »

« She regrets it y/n. And we both know it. She really looks like she wants to be as close with you as before » I tried to explain.

« you're right. I know it. I'm sorry. I kind of overreacted »

« It's okay » I hugged her. « I honestly feel like our life is a big mess » she said in my neck.

« Yeah. I think the same. It's really a lot »

I never put it into words but she's absolutely right. All of this I a mess.

Dealing with the papers for y/n to adopt the baby, the father of the baby, y/n's parents, the medias that keep talking about us and a lot more.

I don't know how we're going to get through this. « It's just us y/n. Just remember that. As long as we're doing this together, it will be okay »

« I know » she said, her face into my neck.

Her phone suddenly pull us out of our thoughts. She takes it when she sees that it's her manager.

« Hey.... » after a few minutes of talking, her smile fade a little. I look at her a little worried.

« Okay. Thank you, I've got to go. Bye » she hangs up and look at me.

« What's wrong? »
« I've got a new job » she said. « That's amazing! Why are you not happy »

« It's a 3 months shoot and it's in England »

———————————————————————————

Hey everyone!

How are you today?

I've been struggling with writing. I feel like this story is a mess and I relate to how y/n and Hailee thinks, about how their lives is a mess lol.

My thoughts are all messed up and I need to read the story from the beginning to deal with everything because I feel like I left over some things you know? Like y/n's ex for an example.

Anyway, if you have some advices, requests or things in the story that I forgot to talk further about I'll be happy to hear them.

I also have school and it's hell so I don't really have time 🥹

Hope you're all doing good! Bye <3