Tensions

Chapter 17:

Y/n pov

Me and Hailee are currently messing with the guests, with Sarah,, Cate and Sandra.

We're having the time of our life and it's so funny. I almost died from laughing.

After around an hour we're all laying on the couch feeling a little drunk. I'm dangerously close to Hailee and she's discreetly kissing my neck.

"Hailee" I moaned quietly in her ear "stop. We're in public"

"But I want you" she whined, making me laugh "and I want you too but it's too dangerous here babe. We're literally in front of everyone. And remember that we have to keep it has our secret"

"Fuck that. I want to kiss you whenever I want"
"But Hailee, it's better for us. you know that"
"I think everyone already know" she said and I nodded. She's not wrong, I mean, she's literally sitting with her legs on top of mine and she has her face in the crock of my neck.

"Maybe but I don't want them to see you kissing me"
"Why?" She said, raising an eyebrow.
"Because it's our private life"
"You didn't care before"
"Well, I do now"

"You're annoying" she said, getting up and walking away.

"What did I do?" I whispered-screamed but she didn't answer and just went away.

I sighed and put my hands on my face "what the hell did you do?" Cate asked "I don't even know. She's mad because I don't want to expose our relationship but we agreed at first to not tell anyone" I said to the three girls.

"Well, you guys are literally all over each other, I think everyone already know"

"But I don't want to say it"
"Why? What's the matter?"
"I don't know. I think I'm scared that she'll leave me again and everyone will know that I'm broken for the third times"

"Y/n, you don't care about the other. And I'm sure Hailee will not break your heart again. I talked with her and she told me how she was glad to be with you again, and I can see in her eyes that you're the one. You were made for each other y/n" Sandra said.

"Wow, you're smart when you're drunk" I said, making Cate and Sara laugh while Sandra hit my arm.

"Ow"
"Go get your girl and stop being a baby"
I get up and walk around the party to search for Hailee. After a few minutes I found her outside smoking with a few people.

"Hailee Steinfeld what the hell is this?!" I said taking her cigarette and crashing it on the ground.

"Oops" she said looking down. I take her hand and walk inside, I lead her in a room upstairs where we can talk alone.

"Hailee, what are you doing?"
"I'm sorry I was anxious, I needed to feel better"
I took her hand and sat us on the bed. "Please Hailee whenever you feel anxious talk to me. I'll always be here for you. It's not only about you helping me with my anxiety. I can help you too. You don't have to always be the shoulder where I can lay on. I'm here baby. Talk to me please" I said cupping her cheeks.

"I- okay. I feel like you're ashamed to be with me" she said looking down, making my heart ache.

"What? Babe, you know that's not true, I love you so much and if I could explain to everyone how I feel toward you I will. I just want to protect us. And to be honest I'm scared that if it becomes real we will break up again and it's already been 2 break up I don't want people to do articles and talk about us more than they already do"

"But it's the celebrity game and you know that y/n. That's how it works, people will always talk about us and you don't have to care about them"

"I know I'm sorry"

"Don't be. I understand. We can keep it as a secret"

"I like to have our little secret. Even if we're not good at hiding it" I said smirking "you do?" She said with the same smirk getting closer to my lips.
She stops a centimeter away from my lips teasing me. I lightly brush my lips against hers and bite her bottom lips making her stop breathing.

I can't take the tension anymore so I just lean in and kiss her. The kiss is slow at first but we can feel all of the love in it.

But quickly, the kiss goes sensual and I can feel the temperature rise.

I straddle her lap and lay her on the bed. I start kissing her jaw and neck making her moan.

"Fuck you're so good at this" she said making me chuckle "only at this?" I said teasingly "I don't know it's been a long time" she teased back.

"I'll show you what I'm good at then"